Take your yoga experience to the next
level with Breathing Deeply
- Help people who suffer from physical conditions, anxiety, depression, autoimmune disease, addiction, chronic pain, trauma and more
- Align your passion with a profession that’s unique and in-demand
- Deepen your understanding of the healing powers of Yoga
- Broaden your knowledge in service of helping others
- Connect to a global community of Yoga Therapists
- Combine flexible online training with live retreats for the best learning experience
- Grow your own practice supporting clients one-on-one
The Foundations Program consists of 50 pre-recorded lectures, coursework/homework assignments, and live Q&A’s held online to support your learning process. This online course can be done in 1 year or more depending on your personal timeline. In addition, student interaction happens in the live classes, retreats, and in our private, active forum.
The 875 Hour Advanced Program is designed to certify you at the highest level, C-IAYT. The program has a blended online/retreat format. Graduates of this program are prepared to work in a variety of settings including healthcare, mental health, pain management, injuries, and more. The Foundations Program is included in the Advanced Program along with residential learning weeks and a practicum in your community.
What you need to know.
Curious what happens when you submit your application and how long it takes?
We taken the most popular program questions we’re asked and made it easy for you to get answers.
Next Class Starts April 30
About Your Teacher, Brandt Passalacqua
Brandt Passalacqua is the creator of Breathing Deeply Yoga Therapy. He has been enjoying Yoga and the healing arts since 2001 after overcoming obesity and a life-threatening autoimmune illness.
His personal journey serves as an inspiration to countless others and informs his compassionate, humorous, and down-to-earth teaching style. Continue reading…